The power of C: Collaboration. Super Conference 2011
- Ontario Library Association, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- We live in a world that is at once complex and seamlessly simple. One thing is certain. Our world is powered by the convergence of enormous collaborative effort.
Libraries, more than ever, know the importance and transformative capacity of collaboration within and beyond our domain, working with multiple, diverse professions and organizations to deliver outstanding resources and services to our constituent populations.
The theme of Super Conference 2011 is “The Power of C—Collaboration!”
Collaboration makes us smarter. The power of collaboration is a catalyst for community engagement, communication, co-operation, connectivity, conversations, crowdsourcing, collectivism, and collegiality.
Collaboration allows critique, co-ordination, and cultivation of common and contrasting interests to help us make better choices for communal and collateral benefit.
Collaboration captures our creativity and challenges us to be greater than the sum of our constituent parts.
What better place to unleash the Power of C! than at the 2011 Super Conference!
Mary Ann Mavrinac
OLA President, 2010
- Date of Publication:
- 2 Feb 2011
- Date Of Event:
- 2-5 February, 2011
- Personal Name(s):
- Anna Porter ; Atom Egoyan ; Michael Wesch ; Diana Swain ; Jian Ghomeshi
- Super Conference programs
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- [MLA and template citation]
- Reproduction Notes:
- To view the physical program collection or request a reproduction, please contact OLA.
Ontario Library Association
Agency street/mail address
2 Toronto St. 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 2B6