Sidney Cassan's Imperial Esso Station
- Media Type:
- Located immediately north of Highway 401 on County Road 30, Sidney Cassan welcomed customers to his service station at his grand opening on December 14, 1956. He operated the business until selling it in 1970.
It was Hogan's Esso from February 2, 1970 to 1971.
From 1971 to 1986 it operated as Northy's Esso Service Station.
In 1986 Ron Plue purchased the property and operated it under the Esso banner until 1991. Ron continues to operate his garage at this location in 2016.
- Image and Text from The History of Brighton Businesses 1816 to 2009 by Susan Brose. To purchase the book, contact Susan at 613.475.1028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The History of Brighton Businesses 1816 to 2009 by Susan Brose
- Place of Publication:
- Brighton, Ontario
- Corporate Name(s):
- Imperial Esso
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- The History of Brighton Businesses 1818 to 2009
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Brighton Digital Archives
Agency street/mail address
50 Chatten Road
Brighton, ON K0K1H0
c/o Catherine Stutt
1 Moran Drive