Service Stations at Highway 401 and County Road 30
- Media Type:
- This location at the intersection of Highway 401 and County Road 30 was home to two service stations on the south side.
The BP Service Centre and Restaurant operated from 1969 to 1986 on the west side. It became a Petro Canada Service Station and Restaurant from 1986 to 1991.
On the east side, the Shell Service Station operated from 1972 to 2000, with the Shell Pit Stop and Restaurant operating from 1988 to 2000.
- Image and text from The History of Brighton Businesses 1816 to 2009 by Susan Brose. To purchase the book, contact Susan at 613.475.1028 or email@example.com.
- The History of Brighton Businesses 1816 to 2009
- Place of Publication:
- Brighton, Ontario
- Corporate Name(s):
- Petro Canada ; Shell Oil
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- The History of Brighton Businesses 1816 to 2009 by Susan Brose
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Brighton Digital Archives
Agency street/mail address
50 Chatten Road
Brighton, ON K0K1H0
c/o Catherine Stutt
1 Moran Drive