What's New

list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Bill Goodfellow and Tractor
    Image       Photo of an 8-16 International tractor; Taken at farm of Bill Goodfellow on Goodfellow Road; On tractor: Doug Goodfellow, standing behind: Bill Goodfellow;
    Image     Photo of an 8-16 International tractor; Taken at farm of Bill Goodfellow on Goodfellow Road; On tractor: Doug Goodfellow, standing behind: Bill Goodfellow;
  • Steve E. Flindall and Family
    Image       Family photo; Georgina 1924-2016; Albert, 1917-1985; Ralph, 1912- 1968; Lucie 1921-2015; Ivan, 1918-2010;
    Image     Family photo; Georgina 1924-2016; Albert, 1917-1985; Ralph, 1912- 1968; Lucie 1921-2015; Ivan, 1918-2010;
  • William Nix making an apple basket
    Image       William Nix making an apple basket. Located on County Road 30, just south of farm.
    Image     William Nix making an apple basket. Located on County Road 30, just south of farm.
  • Spring Valley Farm Postcard
    Publication       Postcard of Flindall Family Farm
    Publication     Postcard of Flindall Family Farm
  • Flindall's Farm House
    Image       Flindall Farm House, built 1905, still standing in 2018; located at 347 County Road 30.
    Image     Flindall Farm House, built 1905, still standing in 2018; located at 347 County Road 30.
  • North End Motors
    Image       Studebaker Dealership from 1956 to 1969. 23 George Street. Car (l) 1954 Champion, Car (r) 1951; Dealership sold to Pearsall's in 1969
    Image     Studebaker Dealership from 1956 to 1969. 23 George Street. Car (l) 1954 Champion, Car (r) 1951; Dealership sold to Pearsall's in 1969
  • Albert Flindall's First Garage
    Image       Albert's first garage just south of 359 County Rd 30, later relocated south to 23 George Street. Burnt down in 1959.
    Image     Albert's first garage just south of 359 County Rd 30, later relocated south to 23 George Street. Burnt down in 1959.
  • Flindall's Spring Valley Stock Farm
    Image       Horses in paddock, Spring Valley Stock Farm
    Image     Horses in paddock, Spring Valley Stock Farm
  • William and Catherine Flindall's children
    Image       Family portrait
    Image     Family portrait
  • William B. and Catherine Flindall
    Image       Photo taken at their home
    Image     Photo taken at their home
  • William B. and Catherine Flindall
    Image       Married 1856; Operated farm on County Road 30;
    Image     Married 1856; Operated farm on County Road 30;
  • Presqu'ile 1927 Part Two
    Image       ...
    Image     ...
  • Presqu'ile 1927 Part One
    Image       ...
    Image     ...
  • Telephone Road # 15154
    Image       Owner: The Stoll Family Address: 15154 Telephone Road Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property. Structural History: 1900 Single Family ...
    Image     Owner: The Stoll Family Address: 15154 Telephone Road Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides ...
  • Telephone Road # 15120 - Barn 2
    Image       Owner: The Cummings Family Address: 15120 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property. 1883 Single Family ...
    Image     Owner: The Cummings Family Address: 15120 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological ...
  • Telephone Road # 15120 Barn 1
    Image       Owner: The Cummings Family Address: 15120 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property. 1883 Single Family ...
    Image     Owner: The Cummings Family Address: 15120 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological ...
  • Telephone Road # 15064
    Image       Owner: The Buck Family Address: 15064 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property. 1895 Single Family ...
    Image     Owner: The Buck Family Address: 15064 Telephone Road Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological ...
  • Sumach Lane # 260
    Image       Owner: The Garvie Family Address: 260 Sumach Lane Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property. 1870 Single Family ...
    Image     Owner: The Garvie Family Address: 260 Sumach Lane Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological ...
  • Sumach Lane # 109
    Image       Owner: The Canfyn Family Address: 109 Sumach Lane Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) on the property.
    Image     Owner: The Canfyn Family Address: 109 Sumach Lane Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides ...
  • Cedardale Road # 116
    Image       Owner: Brighton Shores Summer Estates Ltd. Address: 116 Cedardale Road (corner of Stoney Point) Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may no longer remain standing. This chronological list provides a built heritage narrative to accompany the image of the remaining barn(s) ...
    Image     Owner: Brighton Shores Summer Estates Ltd. Address: 116 Cedardale Road (corner of Stoney Point) Structural History: Records indicate the following agricultural structures were erected at this address, although some may ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit