- Media Type:
- - white stone bowl with pour spout; engraved on bottom "cert antel ?eed proof" and "18 5"
- .2 - complete with mortar 922.214.171.124 - rounded white stone pestle with wooden handle; number "5" engraved on stone close to wooden handle
- .3 - rounded white stone pestle with wooden handle; number "1" engraved on stone; smaller than .2; 17 cm long
- used by Dr. Fraser (1873), then Dr. Pelton and later Dr. R. H. Walker of Thamesville, Ontario
- Date of Publication:
- Chatham Kent Museum
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Chatham-Kent Museum
Out in the Open exhibition
- Copies are provided for research and private study only. Permission to use images in any other way including, but not limited to, publication, exhibition, film, video or TV broadcast, or on any CD or website, must be obtained in writing from an authorized representative of the Chatham-Kent Museum prior to use. This applies to low-resolution copies downloaded from this site at no cost and to high resolution copies.
Agency street/mail address
75 William Street North
Chatham, ON N7M 4L4