- Media Type:
- - electric iron with wooden handle; white non iron metal (tin, nickel?); steam model with moveable lever and plastic red knob on end; reservoir filler with bolt and rubber hose (broken at 1")
- electric cord (210.9 cm long) covered with fabric; white plastic plug for outlet
- manufactured by Wm Blank, Montreal , Canada; Model Number 200. SA APP No. 1254
- recovered from Jacksons' Womens Wear
- Date of Publication:
- Chatham Kent Museum
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Chatham-Kent Museum
Out in the Open exhibition
- Copies are provided for research and private study only. Permission to use images in any other way including, but not limited to, publication, exhibition, film, video or TV broadcast, or on any CD or website, must be obtained in writing from an authorized representative of the Chatham-Kent Museum prior to use. This applies to low-resolution copies downloaded from this site at no cost and to high resolution copies.
Agency street/mail address
75 William Street North
Chatham, ON N7M 4L4