- Media Type:
- - white ceramic plate, trimmed in gold edge; "175th Anniversary Battle of the Thames 1813-1988"
- manufactured by Schneider Enterprises and Gifts Ltd., Woodstock, Ontario
- white background with nine colour print on centre front depicting a battle between mounted U. S. troops and Indians on foot in a forest
- round inset at top show heand and shoulder portrait of Tecumseh; square insert at bottom shows the cairn erected on the battle site to Tecumseh; "Battle of the Thames" printed below on semi-circle
- short description of the battle is stamped on reverse of plate in black; date "1813" was misprinted as "1913" and corrected by felt pen
- Date of Publication:
- Chatham Kent Museum
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Chatham-Kent Museum
Out in the Open exhibition
- Copies are provided for research and private study only. Permission to use images in any other way including, but not limited to, publication, exhibition, film, video or TV broadcast, or on any CD or website, must be obtained in writing from an authorized representative of the Chatham-Kent Museum prior to use. This applies to low-resolution copies downloaded from this site at no cost and to high resolution copies.
Agency street/mail address
75 William Street North
Chatham, ON N7M 4L4