The Kent County annual & almanac for the year 1882
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone have anymore Chatham or Kent County almanacs and annuals?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Organized chronologically by month, this Annual and Almanac includes seasonal songs, festivals, stories, a description of Baldoon, a description of Wallaceburg, local school information, travelling distances, listings of historical events, information on municipal, provincial, and federal governments, and other miscellaneous information.
January p. 4
February p. 12
March p. 29
April p. 26
May p. 46
June p. 46
July p. 54
August p. 60
**Pages covering months September to December are missing.
**Pages 43-44 and 67-68 are also missing.
- James Soutar
- Place of Publication
- Chatham, Ont.
- p. 74
- Date of Publication
Post office stations and branches -- Kent (Ont. : County)
County officials and employees -- Kent (Ont. : County)
Clergy -- Kent (Ont. : County) -- 1880 - 1890
Almanacs -- Kent (Ont. : County)
Societies--Kent (Ont. : County)--Directories.
Kent (Ont. : County)--History.
Military history--Chatham (Ont.)--19th century.
Municipal officials and employees--Chatham (Ont.)
Schools--Chatham (Ont.)--History--19th century.
Royal houses--Great Britain.
Short stories--19th century.
Judges--Kent (Ont. : County)--Directories.
Kent (Ont : County)--Statistics.
County clerks--Kent (Ont. : County)
- Chatham-Kent Public Library Digital Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.41679 Longitude: -82.1665
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Location of Original
- Chatham Branch
Chatham-Kent Public Library
McKeough Local History Room Collection
Ref 917.13 Ken Desk
- Chatham-Kent Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address120 Queen Street
Chatham, ON N7M 2G6