Lace Hook -Antique
- Mystery Question
- With the markings we assume this lace hook was relevant to Port Hope, however we are not sure if this hook was made for or by a "J.L Thompson". Was there someone with this name in the area?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Images, Electronic
- Small. Inscribed with "J.L. Thompson. Port Hope".
- Used to fasten laces on garments or foot ware, by pulling them with the hooked end.
- Date of Original
- Mid 1800s - Mid 1900s
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Cobourg Museum FoundationEmail
Agency street/mail addressc/o Victoria Hall, 55 King Street West
Cobourg, ON K9A 2M2 Phone number: 19053737222