- Mystery Question
- This key labelled « Cellars » was found in the archaeological dig in 2002. The limestone building had no cellar. Was there once a storage space, or even a rumoured passage, underneath James Calcutt’s neighbouring residence?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Made of Iron. Rusty. 91.7 mm in length. Inscribed with “Cellars”.
- This item was found during the archaeological dig in 2002.
- Date of Original
- Unknown Date
- Date Of Event
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Cobourg Museum FoundationEmail
Agency street/mail addressc/o Victoria Hall, 55 King Street West
Cobourg, ON K9A 2M2 Phone number: 19053737222