Noah Snetsinger standing on a King Street East storefront sidewalk, Colborne
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Lantern slides
- Noah Snetsinger was identified as the proprietor of the Brunswick House in an undated newspaper article, probably the Colborne Express, entitled - Colborne in 1903 - 20cl in Cramahe's Digital Archive. Snetsinger was Reeve of Colborne for a number of years during the early part of the 20th century.
- On the front of the photograph: Noah Snetsinger
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Noah Snetsinger
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0