Photograph of Dr. W.A. Sargent on a King Street East wooden sidewalk, Colborne, Cramahe Township
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Lantern slides
- This image was published in How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.135. The caption reads: "Dr. W.A. Sargent on the sidewalk on King Street, East."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Handwritten in black ink on front of the photograph: Dr. Sargent
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Dr. W.A. Sargent
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0