- Mystery Question
- Do you have any information about the social and/or fashion history of this dress?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Clothing & dress
- Girl's dress featuring leg of mutton sleeve and a 'bag' fronted bodice. Dark green taffeta silk?, green velvet, brown velvet, lace, muslin cotton, thread, eyelet hooks. Machine and hand sewn; pieced hem.
- Collard, Eileen. Clothing in English Canada, Circa 1867 to 1907, (Burlington; Eileen Collard), 1975, p.40.
Collard, Eileen. Decade of Change, Circa 1909-1919: Women's Clothing in Canada just prior to, during and after the First World War. (Burlington; Eileen Collard), 1981, p.21.
- Date of Original
- c. 1901-1906
Width: 26 in
Height: 38 in
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0