James McGlennon (centre) and two other gentlemen in front of Custom House, Colborne
- Mystery Question
- Do you have any information about this image?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Lantern slides
- A print of the lantern slide was found in a scrapbook entitled Colborne 125th Anniversary Committee. Written on inside front cover of this: Reproductions of glass negatives and positives of Colborne, Ontario's past - early 1900's - belonging to Arnold Warren and the Wm. C. Griffis family. Developed by Wm. Bennett (cousin of Joan & Harold Harnden under the auspices of the 125th Anniversary Committee celebrating Colborne's 125th Birthday 1859-1984). Handwritten on the back of the print: "Customs House King St. Colborne" Handwritten on a small tag: "Grand Trunk Railway became C.N.R. lt. centre Noah Snetsinger rt."
The photo album was unstable and the prints were removed and are now located in a print storage box.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0