Fairs, Farms & Exhibitions: The Northumberland Agricultural Association, 1828-1848, and the Third Grand Annual Provincial Exhibition held at Cobourg in October of the year 1848 by Percy Climo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Conjectural works
- Table of Contents
2. Fairs, Farms, and Exhibitions
15. The County of Northumberland Agricultural Society
21. "Our Fair"
22. The Agricultural Association of Upper Canada
27. The Third Grand Provincial Exhibition of 1848: Preparations
37. Agricultural Society 150th Anniversary
39. "Port Hope Fair Grew with Many Changes Through the Years" The Sentinel Star, 11 September 1963
40. The Northumberland County Agricultural Society [transcriptions of 1829 & 1831 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
57. Agricultural Meeting
[transcriptions of 1832 & 1833 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
60. County of Northumberland Agricultural Society
[transcriptions of 1836, 1837, 1838, & 1839 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
74. County of Northumberland Agricultural Society
[transcriptions of 1840, 1841, 1842, 1843 & 1844 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
96. County of Northumberland Agricultural Society
[transcriptions of 1845 & 1846 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
103. The Provincial Agricultural Association, Auxiliary Agricultural Societies, District Branch Societies, & Canada Agricultural Association.
109. 1945-46 various British American Cultivator articles
116. Grand Provincial Exhibition, British American Cultivator, November 1846, Vol.II, No.11 including 1846 Toronto Prize List, pp.134-139.
144. Victorae Reginae Cap. LXI. An Act for the Incorporation of the Agricultural Association of Upper Canada, 28 July 1847.
147. Second Annual Provincial Exhibition at Hamilton, 1847: The Approaching Meeting of the Provincial Agricultural Society at Hamilton.
[transcriptions of 1847 Journal & Express and Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
163. Second Annual Provincial Exhibition at Hamilton, 1847: Prize List
170. Agricultural Fair at Colborne, 1847
173. Township of Hamilton Agricultural Society
174. Proceedings of the Agricultural Society of Northumberland 1848
[transcriptions of 1848 Cobourg Star newspaper clippings]
195. Provincial Exhibition in Cobourg - The Town Donates 100 Pounds. Editorial and report of a meeting.
214. The Provincial Agricultural Association: The Exhibition
[transcriptions of 1848 Cobourg Star, British Colonist & Kingston Argus newspaper clippings]
236. Third Annual Provincial Exhibition at Cobourg, 1848: Prize List
249. The Third Provincial Agricultural Association: The Exhibition: The Steeple Chase
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0