Dispensing Weights & Pins Storage Box, Griffis Drug Store, Colborne, Cramahe Township
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Hinged wooden box. Original velvet lining is in very poor condition.
Contained 16 square or rectangular weights, 16 circular weights, 2 'bowled' weights of various sizes including two drachms, two scruples, one drachm, three half drachm, one scruple, and half scruple.
- See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.134 for references to Griffis Drug Store.
(Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000).
- One weight imprinted with Birmingham.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0