Photograph of George Harnden's blacksmith shop, Cramahe Township
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This image was published in How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.94. The caption reads: "George Harnden's Blacksmith Shop, Castleton, ca. 1920. The blacksmith is fourth from the left."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
Typewritten caption text under image from the collector.
An illustrated receipt/invoice from George Harnden's Blacksmith Shop is included at the bottom of the photo.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1920
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
Cramahe Township Public Library
Agency street/mail address
6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0