Photograph of Bessie Wolfraim, Castleton, Cramahe Township
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This image was published in How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.98. The caption reads: "Mrs. Andrew (Bessie) Wolfraim, proprietress of Castleton's hotel, circa 1920, stretching curtains in the yard on the east side of the hotel. Behind her, the building on the left is a machinery store owned by Henry Bound. On the right is a butcher shop owned by Harvey Hart. Later it became an egg-grading station owned by Lawrence Naish."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
Typewritten caption text under image from the collector.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1920
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
Cramahe Township Public Library
Agency street/mail address
6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0