Former apple storage house, Earl and Division streets, Colborne, Cramahe Township
- Mystery Question
- Do you what business name this building operated under?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.128 - The caption reads: "Colborne Pentecostal Church: The building on Division Street was once a fruit house, built to store apples for local consumption from the time of the harvest through the winter months." A history of the church also appears on p.128 of this publication.
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a photographic print.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0