- Media Type
- Item Type
- Clothing & dress
- Velvet, cotton and black feathers.
- This hat is in a private collection. Wallace Reuben Scott's sister, likely Elizabeth, made the hat in Colborne and his wife, Beatrice, owned it.
See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), pp.148-149 for a reference to the family.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0