Canadian Pacific Railway Station, Hubble Farm, Reid Farm and Webb Orchard, Ogden's Point, 1943
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Torn on front and back. Back of photo has additional scotch tape and masking tape damage.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
Typewritten caption text under image: Hubble Farm, Reid Farm and Webb Orchard, CPR Station - 1943 Ogden's Point
- Written on back: "CPR R/R Station, Looking S to lake, Hubble farm and Webb orchard 1943" Green piece of paper taped to the back: "Taken from Enid's mom's house farm closest to lake is Hubble's then Reid's with Webb Orchard in foreground now St. Lawrence Quarry Mr. Reid sold to St. Lawrence"
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0