Vi Milstead Warren postage stamp
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postage stamps
- This document record also includes a two page essay by Marilyn Dickson entitled "Ninety-Nines Create Stamp to Honour Vi Milstead." Use the pages drop down at the top left to access this essay which is numbered as pages 1 & 2.
CTPL does not hold the original in its archives, but has a high quality digital copy.
- Issued 17 October 2009.
- Text on envelope, front: Vi Milstead, Canadian Pilot / British Air Transport Auxiliary WWII / October 17, 2009
Honouring, on her 90th birthday, an early Canadian pilot who ferried 47 types of military aircraft in WWII Britain - also Canada's first female bush pilot
Text on envelope, back: Ninety Nines / East Canada Section
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0