Photograph of Cramahe Baptist Church Sunday School students, Castleton Women's Institute scrapbook
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Cramahe Archives have four Women's Institute [WI] Scrapbooks in its collections. The WI scrapbooks contain diverse subject material about Colborne and Cramahe. All four WI scrapbooks have been scanned page by page. The scrapbooks can be accessed by going to the "Browse by Subject" option on the Cramahe Archives home page and scrolling to the bottom of the subject terms to locate "Women's Institute Scrapbooks" and then click on this link.
This photograph appears on page 150 in the Women's Institute scrapbook - the local identifier number for this particular scrapbook is 5sb. Original photographs included in this Women's Institute scrapbook have had individual records created for them, greatly increasing their accessibility for searching under general keyword terms.
See the link - Tweedsmuir History, Castleton Branch, Women's Institute - on the right side of the page to access the scrapbook. Click on the Select arrow for Pages to see the relevant page. The Pages box is located at the top of the page.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold this scrapbook in its collection, but has digital images of the contents.
Castleton Branch, Women's Institute, was founded in November 1905.
This photograph appears on p.150 which also has two exterior and two interior photos of the Cramahe Baptist Church.
- Written under the photograph: "Jim Rusk, Gwen Ducie, Patsy Palmateer, Shirley Somerville, Margaret Ducie, Leila Rusk, Eleanor Somerville, Estella Gills, Helen McComb Sunday School 1950"
- Date of Original
Width: 15 in
Height: 12 in
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0