Photograph of Christie Mill ruin, Colborne
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This image was scanned from the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.24. The caption reads: "Ruin of the Old Christie Mill, so called for a miller who ran it. It was built by Joseph Keeler, the first settler, around 1800, just west of present-day Ontario Street. The same limestone was used for Old St. Andrew's Church, Colborne."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
Cramahe Township Public Library
Agency street/mail address
6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0