Photograph of Sharon School students, Cramahe Township, 1946
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This image was scanned from the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), p.101. The caption reads: "Sharon School group shot, Sept. 20, 1946: (back, from left): Colleen Whitehouse, Jean Chapman, Marilyn Reddick, Eva Montgomery, Jean Penfold, Gordon Bender, Lyle Honey, Russell Cochrane, Teacher Muriel MacDonald Reddick. In front are Bobby Mulhall, Carole Reddick, Verna Montgomery, Beatrice Walker, Leonard Chapman."
Argyris, Eileen. How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne. Erin, Ontario: Boston Mills Press, 2000.
Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
- The chalk inscription on the blackboard tablet reads: "Little Lake School Sept 20 1946"
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0