Class photograph, Colborne School, Colborne, Cramahe Township, 1908
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
See the publication - How Firm a Foundation: A History of the Township of Cramahe and the Village of Colborne in Cramahe's Digital Archives (3bk), pp.66-77 for a chapter about Cramahe Township schools.
- Inscribed bottom centre of photo: Colborne P.S. 1908
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0