1916-17 Vernon's Directory - Durham, Haliburton, Northumberland, Ontario, Peterborough, and Victoria counties.
- Media Type
- The directory entitled '1916-17 Vernon's Directory - Durham, Haliburton, Northumberland, Ontario, Peterborough, and Victoria counties' numbered 168 pages. Due to time constraints, the pages downloaded for Cramahe digital archives does not include every page in the original item. A complete digital copy of this directory can be found at https://archive.org/details/vernonsdirectory19167/page/n1/mode/2up and can also be accessed by using the link on the right of this page.
The search box on their website has a high degree of accuracy but is not infallible.
What Cramahe digital archives visitors will find in this record – downloaded here are the parts of the 1916-17 directory that contained numerous references to Cramahe individuals that were grouped together primarily in two sections - ‘Cramahe Township,’ and ‘Haldimand Township.’
See the Pages box at top of this record and click the downward pointing select arrow to access the 24 pages listed in the index below.
Advertisers Index, Colborne
Cramahe Township, pp.96-102
Haldimand Township, pp.103-111
Barfett Bros. Hardware ad, p.151
Gale ad, p.152
The content in this directory is much abbreviated in comparison to other annual directories as a result of stresses of World War I.
- Cramahe Archives does not hold the original item in its archives, but has a digital image.
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.8828
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright, public domain: Cramahe Township Public Library owns the rights to the archival copy of the digital image.
- Cramahe Township Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address6 King Street West
PO Box 190
Colborne, ON K0K 1S0