Camping at Grimsby Park
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of four men outside their tent at Grimsby Park. All four men are holding books. Two of the men are sitting on chairs, one is lounging in a hammock, and one is standing, possibly reciting from the book. There is a tent in the background and a baseball bat and ball and bowling pins in the foreground.
- While the board and batten siding of a cottage is visible in the background, these four men are in front of the striped tent seen often in Grimsby Park images. Cottages and tents often co-existed here, especially during the transition period starting after 1875.
Width: 25.4 cm
Height: 20.3 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.3cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1943652265255 Longitude: -79.526065002594
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Grimsby Historical Society Archive, Grimsby Ontario
- Grimsby ChautauquaEmailgenemail@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address18 Carnegie Lane
Grimsby, ON L3M 1Y1