Gone were the days of the Ontario Methodist Campground; bankruptcy had claimed the Grimsby Park Company. H.H. Wylie, an investor from Cleveland, had purchased the Grimsby Park area in 1910. Wylie turned it into an amusement park with a rollercoaster, balloon ascensions, games, prizes, and sideshows.
This leaflet has four pages separated by three folds, and the leaflet unfolds into one long, double-sided advertisement.