May 20th, 1875, This is the plan for the Ontario Methodist Camp Ground in 1875. This was the first year that the Ontario Methodist Camp Ground owned the land sold to them by John B. Bowslaugh, which was approximately 12 1/2 acres. This map lays out the plots of land the company wanted to lease. They are clustered...
July 12, 1875, This map continues the survey of the Ontario Methodist Camp Grounds, plotting the lots for Blocks B. and C., and part of A., D., and F. This map accounts for another approximately 145 lots. Plan shewing the subdivision into Lots of Blocks B. and C. with parts of A. D. F. and a portion of the Park...
Aug. 17, 1878, This is a copy of fragment of a statutory lease from The Ontario Methodist Camp Ground Company to Mrs Phebe Glass of London, Ontario. It is dated Aug. 17, 1878. It is a lease for 999 years. There is a modern note at the bottom indicating that this lease was for "6 -- Victoria Terrace & #1 Block D....
1971, Section full page, 36-37 This is a two-page illustration from the Illustrated Historical Atlas of the Counties of Lincoln and Welland from 1876. It shows several lithographs. The centre and largest image is of Auditorium Circle which was the main meeting space before the Temple was built in 1888. The other images...
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Only the top 50 will appear here.
Creative Commons Rights