We found 5 matching items.
Subject:  Ontario Methodist Camp Ground; Grimsby Beach -- History  Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Plan of Ontario Methodist Camp Ground, Blocks B and C, 1875 
ImagesTexts  July 12, 1875,   This map continues the survey of the Ontario Methodist Camp Grounds, plotting the lots for Blocks B. and C., and part of A., D., and F. This map accounts for another approximately 145 lots. Plan shewing the subdivision into Lots of Blocks B. and C. with parts of A. D. F. and a portion of the Park...
Statutory Lease with Mrs. Phebe Glass of London, fragment 
TextsGenealogical Resources  Aug. 17, 1878,   This is a copy of fragment of a statutory lease from The Ontario Methodist Camp Ground Company to Mrs Phebe Glass of London, Ontario. It is dated Aug. 17, 1878. It is a lease for 999 years. There is a modern note at the bottom indicating that this lease was for "6 -- Victoria Terrace & #1 Block D....
Statutory Lease of Lot 331, October 1889. 
TextsGenealogical Resources  October 1, 1889,   This is a lease dated October 1st, 1889 which sells Lot Number 331 to Mr. Thomas Carscadden of Galt, Ontario. The property was leased for 999 years, as was the custom with the Ontario Methodist Camp Ground Company leasing. It cost Mr. Carscadden $500 the first year and one peppercorn every year...
Programme for 1885: Lake View House Ontario Methodist Camp Ground, The Chautauqua of Canada, Grimsby, Ont 
TextsImages  Summer of 1885,   This is a 16 page leaflet or pamphlet, advertising the 1885 programme for the Ontario Methodist Camp Ground Company. It contains accomodation listings, lecture listings and advertisements for other companies such as Bell Organ. It has 12 numbered pages.
Illustrated Historical Atlas of the Counties of Lincoln & Welland Ont. Dedicated by Special Permission to His Excellency the Earl of Dufferin K.P.K.C.B. Governor General Compiled Drawn and Published from Personal Examination and Surveys by H.R. Page Toronto 1876 
ImagesPublication  1971, Section full page, 36-37  This is a two-page illustration from the Illustrated Historical Atlas of the Counties of Lincoln and Welland from 1876. It shows several lithographs. The centre and largest image is of Auditorium Circle which was the main meeting space before the Temple was built in 1888. The other images...
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1870s 1870187118721873187418751876187718781879
1880s 1880188118821883188418851886188718881889
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Subjects

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Creative Commons Rights
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit