Page 167: Babcock, Lloyd
- Full Text
July 28, 1944  Sgt. Lloyd Babcock with his wife (nee Marjory Smith) and baby daughter Margaret Susanne, are on their way to Victoria, B.C. Lloyd has spent a furlough visiting his mother, Mrs. Garfield Babcock, and also at the home of his wife’s mother, Mrs. G. Smith, Reaboro.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 28 Jul 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Lloyd Babcock ; Marjory Smith ; Marjory Babcock ; G. Smith ; Garfield Babcock
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.31682 Longitude: -78.63286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6