- Full Text
November 3, 1943  Robert Bottum, only son of Mr. wand Mrs. A. R. Bottum, after several determined attempts, has succeeded in getting into the army and is now training at Manning Pool Toronto. Best of luck Robert.
January 25, 1944  Mr. A. R. Bottum of Bobcaygeon has just returned from a week's visit with his son A.C.1 Robert Bottum of the R.C.A.F. stationed at Bagolville Quebec and who had a few days leave. Mr. Bottum and Robert had a grand time.
February 14, 1944  AC1 Robert Bottum of Bagotville, Quebec, spent his weekend leave at Toronto, where he was met by his father, Mr. A. R. Bottum.
April 26, 1944  AC2 Robert Bottum R.C.A.F. Bagotville Quebec spent his weekend leave with his parents Mr. and Mrs. A. R. Bottum.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Personal Name(s)
- Robert Bottum ; A.R. Bottum
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.55012 Longitude: -78.54955
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6