Page 55: Bould, Clifford George
- Full Text
August 11, 1943  Gnr. Cliff Bould has returned to Debert N.S. after spending a few days leave in Town.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Gunner Clifford George Bould enlisted in Anti-Tank, R.C.A. on April 1, 1942 and trained as a Gunner Operator at Petawawa and Debert, N.S. He was sent overseas in August 1943 and saw enemy action in France, Belgium, Holland and Germany.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 11 Aug 1943
- Personal Name(s)
- Clifford George Bould ; Clifford Bould
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6