Page 58: Bowbrick, George Henry
- Full Text
November 22, 1944 KILLED IN ACTIONBOWBRICK, George Henry, Pte. Mrs. Hazel Isabella Bowbrick (wife), 101 Colbourne St., Lindsay.
Central Ontario Regiment
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Pte. George Henry Bowbrick of Lindsay, Ontario, paid the supreme sacrifice in World War II.
From the list of the Honour Roll of Victoria and Haliburton Counties.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Lindsay Post
- Date of Publication
- 22 Nov 1944
- Date Of Event
- 9 Oct 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Hazel Isabella Bowbrick ; George Henry Bowbrick ; George Bowbrick
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.3582824313987 Longitude: -78.7497257302857
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6