Page 133: Brown, Leonard Frederick George
- Full Text
No date Gnr. Brown, Mt. Albert Boy Wounded
Word has been received by Mrs. Mavis R. Brown, mother of Gunner Leonard Frederick Brown of Mt. Albert, to the effect that he has been wounded in action.
Gunner Brown is attached to the Canadian Armored Corps overseas and no further particulars of his injuries are available at the time this goes to press.
No date INJURED  BROWN, Leonard George, Tpr.;
Canadian Armoured Corps
Mrs. Dorothy R. Brown (wife) 61 Lindsay St., N., Lindsay
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Personal Name(s)
- Leonard Brown ; Mavis Brown ; Dorothy Brown
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.3588941843798 Longitude: -78.7363576005554
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6