- Full Text
October 17, 1944 Capt. Bryson is Wounded in Holland
Word has been received by Mr. and Mrs. W. J. Bryson that their son Captain Ralph Bryson was wounded Sept. 24th. His wounds it was reported included a compound fracture of the right arm and shell fragments.
He is now in the 4th Canadian General Hospital in England.
Captain Bryson went overseas with the Algonquin Regiment of Timmins.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Lindsay Post
- Date of Publication
- 17 Oct 1944
- Date Of Event
- 24 Sep 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Ralph Bryson ; W. J. Bryson
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.3555975465514 Longitude: -78.7432884286499
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6