Page 31: Campbell, Donald G.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- CAMPBELL, Donald G.
26 ½ Sussex St. S., Lindsay – teacher – enlisted August 18th, 1943 with the R.C.A.F. – L.A.C. – trained #1 MD (Toronto), #4 WS (Hamilton), #1 WS (Montreal), and Mount Hope. He moved to Camp Borden, Edmonton and Watson Lake – C.V.S.M. He arrived home July 31, 1945 and discharged August 28th, 1945.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Aug 1943
- Personal Name(s)
- Donald Campbell ; Don Campbell
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.3521711262599 Longitude: -78.7416736512192
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6