Pages 39-40: Capstick, Lloyd
- Full Text
January 21, 1944Tpr. Lloyd Capstick of Camp Borden, son of Mr. and Mrs. J. Capstick of Janetville, and his bride, the former Miss Irene Weatherelt of Toronto, are receiving the heartiest congratulations and best wishes of a host of friends on the occasion of their marriage on New Year’s Day.
No dateMr. and Mrs. J. Capstick motored to Toronto last weekend to see their son, Pte. Lloyd Capstick, who returned from England recently on the hospital ship, and is now in hospital in Toronto.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 21 Jan 1944
- Date Of Event
- 1 Jan 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- J. Capstick ; Lloyd Capstick ; Irene Weatherelt
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.21682 Longitude: -78.71626
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6