Pages 195-196: Crawford, Harold L.
- Full Text
January 10, 1944  Gnr. Harold L. Crawford, of Shilo Camp, Man., spent New Year’s holidays with his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Percy Crawford, Omemee, and renewed acquaintances at Janetville.
February 18, 1944  Gnr. Harold L. Crawford has returned to Shilo Camp, Man., after being home on furlough visiting with his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Percy Crawford and brothers of Omemee.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Jan 1944
- Personal Name(s)
- Harold Crawford ; Percy Crawford
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.30012 Longitude: -78.54955
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6