Pages 217-218: Cuddahee, Fergus
- Full Text
July 24, 1944 Mr. and Mrs. John Cuddahee, Little Britain, R.R. No. 1, have received word from their son Fergus that he is safe in France.
March 29, 1945 Friends of Tpr. Joseph Cuddahee will be pleased to learn that he is now serving in England, according to word received by his mother yesterday.
Another brother, Spr. Fergus Cuddahee, has been overseas for some time and is at present serving in Germany.
June 1945 Another brother, Spr. Fergus Cuddahee, has been overseas for some time and is at present serving in Germany.
January 4, 1946   Friends of Pte. J. J. and Spr. F. W. Cuddahee are pleased to learn that they have arrived from Overseas, making the trip aboard the Mauretania.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type:
- Spr. F. W. Cuddahee returned from overseas on the Mauretainua - Clipping Jan. 4, 1946 (under Cuddahee Joseph).
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication:
- 29 Mar 1945
- Personal Name(s):
- Fergus Cuddahee ; Joseph Cuddahee
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6