Pages 219-220: Cuddahee, Joseph
- Full Text
June 1945Friends of Tpr. Joseph Cuddahee will be pleased to learn that he is now serving in England, according to word received by his mother yesterday.
January 4, 1946Friends of Pte. J. J. and Spr. F. W. Cuddahee are pleased to learn that they have arrived from Overseas, making the trip aboard the Mauretania.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 29 Mar 1945
- Personal Name(s)
- Fergus Cuddahee ; Joseph Cuddahee
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6