Page 24: Davies, Betty
- Full Text
No date [Spring 1945] Engagement
Mrs. M. Davis wishes to announce the engagement of her youngest daughter, Beatrice (Betty) Della, to Lt. Robert Eric Bowley. Marriage to take place Saturday May 12th, 1945, at 4 o’clock in St. James Anglican Church, Kingston.
September 5, 1945  Mrs. M. Davis, William St. N., has returned home after a pleasant stay in Kingston where she visted with her son-in-law and daughter Lieut. and Mrs. R. E. Bawley.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Engagement Notices
- Wedding Announcements
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
In some articles, the last name is spelled Davies, others Davis.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Betty Davis ; Robert Eric Bowley
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.3599586783257 Longitude: -78.7392048042095
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6