Page 63: Dearden, James
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- James Dearden, Lindsay, enlisted in May 1943 at Kingston, Ontario. He took the Army University Training course of one year at Toronto.
Gnr. Dearden received his basic training at Petawawa Camp, Ontario. He is now studying Anti-Aircraft gunnery at Halifax, N.S. and is to go into R.AD. AR. – Sept 1, 1944.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes) who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- May 1943
- Personal Name(s)
- James Dearden
- World War II Service Files
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6