On the Main Street - 24 July 1972
- Lindsay Daily Post, 24 Jul 1972
- Media Type
- Item Type
- History of Kent Street - 100 feet wide, mud, crossings made of logs, arc lights, carbon lights, magnetite lamps. The paving of William Street North.
- Date of Publication
- 24 Jul 1972
- Personal Name(s)
- Ford W. Moynes ; Robert McGahey ; Richard Kylie
- Corporate Name(s)
- Standard Paving Co.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6