Early School in Little Britain
- Dr. George Wesley Hall, Videographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Video recordings
- Video shows students filing into the Little Britain Public School SS No. 8. Notice that the lines are gender specific. The school was destroyed by fire in 1928. This was filmed by Dr. George Wesley Hall and shows the school before and after the fire. A copy of this video was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Little Britain Public School SS No. 8 which was built in 1913 and opened in 1914. It was destroyed by fire in 1928. It was located beside the current Baptist Community Church on Eldon Road, north of the four corners.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Little Britain School
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Hall, G. W. (Videographer). (1913-28). Early School in Little Britain [Video]. Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1a.asp?id=3222405&number=.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6