Dr. George Wesley Hall and family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of Dr. and Mrs. George Wesley Hall and children Edith and George C.R. Hall. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- “My father returned to school late in life, 19 years old, after tiring of farming. He was one of those men born 30 years too soon and was a great psychiatrist without knowing it."
"My early memories of school were of doing work on slates and the screeching of the chalk on the board made me shudder.“
George C.R. Hall’s words.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George Wesley Dr. ; Davidson, Mary Jane ; Hall, Edith ; Hall, George C. R.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. George Wesley Hall and family [Photograph]. (1906). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3222765&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6