Dr. George Wesley Hall and Son
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Portrait of Dr. George Wesley Hall and his son George C. R. Hall. A digital copy of this photograph was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Dr. George Wesley Hall was the Mariposa Medical Officer of Health for many years. Dr. George Wesley Hall also served on the school trustee board.
My grandfather (Dr. George C.R. Hall) had hoped one day his life would be published. He wrote parts of his early life on scrap paper, and he always concluded that he hoped he could publish his life. Due to his time constraints, he was not able to do so, but I, with time and patience (it is not easy to read a doctor’s handwriting) was able to piece together his life.
I was amazed at what both doctors achieved in their lives, but what is truly amazing was that their accomplishments occurred quietly, they never discussed their good deeds. On behalf of the Hall family, Thank You to the citizens of Little Britain who continue to keep the memory of these 2 extraordinary men alive.
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George Wesley Dr. ; Hall, George C. R. (son)
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. George Wesley Hall and Son [Photograph]. (1908-14). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3222776&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6