Little Britain Community Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of the shares Dr. George Wesley Hall purchased in the Little Britain Community Company. In 1920 he purchased 20 shares at $25 each. A digital copy of this certificate was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The Little Britain Community Company was a trust, with the money used to better the community. Dr. George Wesley Hall quietly bettered Little Britain by donating land for a park and with the establishment of a nursing home.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George Wesley Dr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Little Britain Community Company Ltd.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Little Britain Community Company [Certificate]. (1920). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3224285&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6