Dr. George C.R. Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photo of young George C.R. Hall. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- "Whether its insides and churning parts were ever washed I do not know, but we licked every part clean and ate huge amounts during the evening (a modern ice cream brick would just be a few spoonfuls in comparison). About 5 A.M. we would be up to watch the steer or heifer taken to the slaughter house. The animals seemed to sense trouble.“ George C.R. Hall's words.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, Dr. George C.R. Dr.
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. George C.R. Hall [Photograph]. (1912). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3226608&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6